Sunday, August 2, 2009

Connie's Introduction



Well hello everyone.

I'm Connie the youngest. I'm currently 19, turning 20 on sept. 6th. I work and live in Lansing, Mi. I've been working and attending some community college for two years now. Being a local in one of the most economically depressed states can have its up's and down's. Besides the depressing note of this, I am also around many interesting people and events, and am very determined to make best of what I have. I've been living the minimum wage life, without much direction. I am engaged, and have two pet ferrets. I love art and all those lovely things, yet I usually prefer more to listen and watch then to partake myself. I dream to someday to do something I'm proud of. I haven't found this yet, but as you will (hopefully) see I will find it someday.

Today I've been very sick. I about wreched my own stomach out of my mouth this morning.

:(- Connie

1 comment:

  1. You should write a post about your ferrets! They are so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin