Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Shelly's Pikachu Kigurumi

Dear Readers, 
Connie and I are not furries. We do not believe we are animals. We do not have any "animal spirits" in us. We are 100% human. If anything, we are only victims of loving cute adorable pajamas from Japan.

I love my pajamas so much, I even made a youtube video dancing in them. 

 
Yes, my pajamas is Pikachu. Pikachu is a "Pokeman". I embrace my geekiness on my sleeve. So what? Stop hiding your pokemon toys underneath your bed... and telling your friends "I was twelve and didn't know any better..",  instead you should dust off your toys and put them on display. Don't hide your inner child. Embrace your past and don't be afraid of being yourself. 

Living your life as yourself is better than pretending to be like everyone else. 

2 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin