Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Shelly's Belated Xmas Gift

I finally got my christmas gift. Why is it belated for seven months? Well, Khoo and I are "big toys" people. Anything we want tend to be high price items like electronics. We decided to get Khoo's gift during christmas (A big screen TV) and hold off on my gift until after our wedding and we could afford it.  

Yes, my gift is a new computer. My request for a computer was "the ability to play Aion, at least 1 terabyte and PINK!". Well, I got all three. Khoo bought all the parts and built it.   

The best part of the computer? The mouse and keyboard. We bought the mouse and keyboard from a Best Buy gift card. (A gift card we received during our wedding.) 

As of right now, I only have Sims 3 on it. However, I do plan on installing Aion later and maybe a few other games. So what do you guys think? Pretty cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin