Sunday, August 2, 2009

Vicki's Introduction

Hi,

I don't know what to expect out of doing this blog. I am the oldest sister, not married, no kids, and working in a corporate American in Dallas, TX. So, I really don't have much to say because there isn't much outside of my work and church life, unless you want to hear about IT and Website Usability. I wish I could say that I live an exciting life, but for the last year there hasn't been much going on that would interest most people.

I went on some trips, but that's about it. Wish I could give some enthralling stories on love, or fighting against the power or changing the world in some dramatic way - but sorry, its a can't do for now. However, I hope that things will change where love, excitement, change and all the good stuff will happen. Yet, its all in God's time, which is starting to annoy me but its always better than my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin