Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Job.

Description of my daily work life as a IT Requirements Manager.

1. Join and conduct the endless amounts of Conference calls to define what Business Owners wants. Since they are never in the office.
Dilbert.com

2. Ask the Engineers the right questions what they can do or what their job is. Especially, since it takes me 10 minutes before I figure out what they are talking about.
Dilbert.com

3. Find A conseus among business owners on business requirements - which is made very difficult during the summer when everybody goes on holiday and there is a still a deadline of next week Monday.
Dilbert.com

4. And then join the celebrations of finishing a project after doing all the post-BRD support and testing. Ands still fearing that there isn't going be that next project.
Dilbert.com

Sadly, Dilbert seem to be the only person who understands me ....

1 comment:

  1. I really like this post. Maybe I should do something similar about my workday.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin